Our clinics continue to practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care, and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. To learn more about the protocols we have in place, see our FAQs below.
At Laser Clinics United Kingdom, we remain committed to supporting all our clients and team members throughout this ever-changing time. We will continue to communicate with you during this period and provide updates via our website.
For further questions, please contact your clinic directly or our support office at email@example.com.
Please stay safe, take care, and thank you for your continued support.
Laser Clinics United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety and hygiene protocols are in place?
Our clinics continue to practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care, and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. This includes;
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
• Daily cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
• Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
• Availability of hand sanitizer stations and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during all appointments
• Established Medical response team, including our Global Medical Director and Medical Board to provide guidance to our clinics and help address specific situations as required