We have undertaken a detailed Covid risk assessment at all of our clinics and are taking every precaution to ensure a safe environment for our clients and staff.
While Government rules have changed, it remains a Condition of Entry for customers visiting a clinic to wear a mask. This is in the interest of both our customers' and team members' safety, which remains our priority. Customers may remove their mask whilst having a face treatment e.g. facials, microdermabrasion, injectables.
Face masks will also be mandatory for all staff.
At Laser Clinics United Kingdom, we remain committed to supporting all our clients and team members throughout this ever-changing time. We will continue to communicate with you during this period and provide updates via our website.
For further questions, we can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please stay safe, take care, and thank you for your continued support.
Laser Clinics United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety and hygiene protocols are in place?
Our clinics continue to practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care, and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. This includes;
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
• Daily cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
• Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
• Availability of hand sanitizer stations and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during all appointments
• Established Medical response team, including our Global Medical Director and Medical Board to provide guidance to our clinics and help address specific situations as required
What do I do about my upcoming appointment?
If you have an upcoming appointment during the temporary closures, it will be automatically cancelled and you will need to reschedule. You can manage this via the website or you can contact the clinic directly once we reopen.
What do I do about my expiring prepays?
If you have any outstanding prepaid treatments, we will extend the expiry date of any prepays that expire during the clinic's temporary closure.