Following recent UK Government advice, all our clinic areas are temporarily closed. We plan to reopen our England clinics from Monday, April 12, and our Scotland clinic from Monday, April 26, 2021.*
We will contact you to reschedule your appointment and look forward to welcoming you back soon! At this stage, we may not be able to receive your call but you can always get in touch by submitting a booking enquiry with your local clinic here.
*This date may be subject to change pending further advice from the UK and the Scottish government. Your local clinic will be in touch closer to the time to confirm.
During these restrictions, it is a Condition of Entry for customers visiting a clinic to wear a mask. This is in the interest of both customers and team members' safety, which remains our priority. Customers may remove their mask whilst having a face treatment e.g. facials, microdermabrasion, injectables.
Face masks will also be mandatory for all staff.
Please ensure you adhere to these government regulations upon your visit to our clinics in these areas.
At Laser Clinics United Kingdom, we remain committed to supporting all our clients and team members throughout this ever-changing time. We will continue to communicate with you during this period and provide updates via our website.
For further questions, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay safe, take care, and thank you for your continued support.
Laser Clinics United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety and hygiene protocols are in place?
Our network of clinics practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care, and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. This includes;
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
• Daily cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
• Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
• Availability of hand sanitizer stations and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during all appointments
• Established Medical response team, including our Global Medical Director and Medical Board to provide guidance to our clinics and help address specific situations as required
What do I do about my upcoming appointment?
If you have appointments in the upcoming weeks at a clinic that is temporarily closed, they will be canceled and you will need to re-schedule. You can manage this through our online booking system.
What do I do about my expiring prepays?
If you have any outstanding prepaid treatments, we will extend the expiry date of any prepays that expire during the clinic's temporary closure.