I prepaid for some sessions but I don’t need them. Can I get a refund?
There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
Do you price match?
We will match competitor pricing however there are some terms and conditions, please see these on our website, located in the footer of this page.
I have a complaint. How do I contact Head Office?
Please direct your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a member of the clinic team contact you to discuss further.
What do I do about my expiring prepays?
If you have any outstanding prepaid treatments, we will extend the expiry date of any prepays that expire during the clinic's temporary closure.
When is your sale going to end?
We haven’t announced the end date of this promotion as yet, keep an eye on our social media for more updates.
Will my prepaid sessions expire?
Yes, prepaid sessions do expire. If you purchase less than 10 treatments you will have 12 months to use them. If you purchase 10 or more treatments, you’ll have 18 months to use them.
What safety and hygiene protocols are in place?
Our clinics continue to practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care, and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. This includes;
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
• Daily cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
• Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
• Availability of hand sanitizer stations and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during all appointments
• Established Medical response team, including our Global Medical Director and Medical Board to provide guidance to our clinics and help address specific situations as required
What do I do about my upcoming appointment?
If you have an upcoming appointment during the temporary closures, it will be automatically cancelled and you will need to reschedule. You can manage this via the website or you can contact the clinic directly once we reopen.
How do I prepay for my treatments?
You can prepay your treatments over the phone or directly by presenting yourself at the clinic.