Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Thank you for choosing your treatment with Laser Clinics UK. Please note that we do not offer refunds for any treatments, products, pre-paid packages or gift cards purchased in clinics; or any purchase and booking of treatments online (excluding pre-paid packages and gift cards purchased online or by phone – see below for separate terms for these).
- If you experience an adverse reaction to a treatment or product, please speak directly with the clinic manager of the clinic where you made your booking or purchase, and they will be able to advise on alternative treatments or products, or otherwise use their discretion to resolve your issue.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds for online or phone booking of pre-paid packages and gift cards
- We hope that you are delighted with your online purchase, and look forward to welcoming you to our clinics. However, if for any reason you have changed your mind in relation to a pre-paid package or gift card purchased online or over the phone, you have a 14 day cooling off period within which to ask for a full refund. Please email the clinic which you selected when you purchased your pre-paid package or gift card, to request the refund within 14 days of the purchase date, together with your proof of purchase.
- After the expiry of the 14 day cooling off period, our standard refund policy (set out above) will apply to pre-paid packages and gift cards purchased online or over the phone, namely, that we do not offer any refunds on these items.
- Note that the 14 day cooling off period does not apply to any purchases made in clinics.
- We will not offer any refund for any redeemed or used pre-paid packages or gift cards (or parts thereof) during the 14 day cooling off period.
- Our cancellation policy (see below) applies to any treatments redeemed from your pre-paid package during this 14 day cooling off period and thereafter.
- We understand that things come up! To ensure the best service for all of our clients, we respectfully request at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any treatment appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit or your treatment cost, as applicable (and in the case of treatments from pre-paid packages, the full cost of the treatment will be forfeited).
- If you fall ill within 48 hours of your appointment, please contact the clinic manager of the clinic where your treatment is booked as soon as possible to discuss your options.
Pre-paid Treatment & Gift Card Expiry Dates
- Please note that pre-paid packages have a 12-month expiry date (for packages with less than 10 treatments) or an 18-month expiry date (for packages with 10 or more treatments) from the date of purchase. Gift cards have an expiry date of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Please make sure that you book in your treatment appointments in good time before your pre-paid package expiry date, or use your gift card before the expiry date. Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds on unused treatments attached to expired pre-paid packages or gift cards.
- If you are ill and are unable to use all your treatments in a pre-paid package before the expiry date, please contact your clinic manager who will be able to advise you further.
- Once purchased (whether online, on the phone or made at a clinic), treatments/services cannot be transferred to another Laser Clinic locations or to other individuals. This includes pre‐paid packages (subject to the cooling off period set out above for pre-paid packages).
- Pre‐paid packages for specific treatment areas cannot be transferred to other treatment areas.